You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 years ago|
|java||2 years ago|
|ocaml||2 years ago|
|powershell||2 years ago|
|python||2 years ago|
|vb6||2 years ago|
|Makefile||2 years ago|
|README||2 years ago|
|const_generator.py||2 years ago|
This directory contains bindings & test code for Python, Java & OCaml.
See /README for how to compile & install each binding.
More bindings created & maintained by the community are available as followings.
- Gapstone: Go binding (by Scott Knight).
- Crabstone: Ruby binding for Capstone 3+ (by david942j).
- Crabstone: Ruby binding (by Ben Nagy).
- Capstone-Vala: Vala binding (by Pancake).
- Node-Capstone: NodeJS binding (by Jason Oster).
- CCcapstone: C++ binding (by Peter Hlavaty).
- LuaCapstone: Lua binding (by Antonio Davide).
- Capstone-RS: Rust binding (by Richo Healey).
- Capstone.NET: .NET framework binding (by Ahmed Garhy).
- CapstoneJ: High level Java wrapper for Capstone-java (by Keve Müller).
- Hapstone: Haskell binding (by ibabushkin)
- CL-Capstone: Common Lisp bindings (by GrammaTech).
- Emacs-capstone: Emacs (elisp) binding (by Bas Alberts)
- C# binding (by Matt Graeber). Note: this is only for Capstone v2.0.
- PowerShell binding (by Ruben Boonen).
- PHP binding (by Fadhil Mandaga).
- capstone-d: D binding (by Dimitri Bohlender)